Saturday 2 October 2010

SOS




Its that time of year again when my mum actually gives me a lot of money to go pick out winter wear (thanks mum)
So, as i begin my quest on finding the right jumpers, cardigans, coats, jeans and boots, I though i would start here at ASOS
Now, here is my dilemma which i hope you lovely people can help with.
WHICH BOOTS DO I GET?
The first pair are the chelsea boots and are £45
The last pair are Ardelai and are £68
Price doesnt matter but what style
Also, thought i would throw in a cardigan cape thing that im thinking about buying as well
Do you think it would suit or is it just plain fug?
Over to you


3 comments:

  1. I prefer the boots with the laces on them!They are moste stylish but its up to you!i became a follower also!if you like follow me back!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the sweater. its good to have a sweater to throw over enything that u love. i really dont like either boots (first pair i dont like the elastic, secong has both silver and gold hardware) but if u enjoy them fine with me.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well im gunna be awkward and disagree with the others. ha! I think I prefer the chelsea boots. More classic I think. Just my opinion though. x

    ReplyDelete

Happy to read your views

Related Posts with Thumbnails