Wednesday 5 January 2011

Going back to the 90s


Well I was inspired the other night when I was watching the spice girls movie (that hasn't been watched sine I was 8) and so I dug out the old platforms. I found these beauts in the river island sale and had to buy them. they where a steal at only £20 down from £45. So happy with them. The dress is a lace like material from the number 1, topshop :)

All my new photos are now being taken on either my I-touch or my new professional camera (going up in the world). Now all I need is something to wear to drake on Friday. Decisions, decisions hmmm .

1 comment:

  1. I so like the dress
    ah the Spice Girls =)
    omg your going to see Drake!!!
    how cool

    xoxo
    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete

Happy to read your views

Related Posts with Thumbnails