Thursday 1 July 2010

I am in Love with Topshop Make-Up


I know it has been a long time out but i have recently been able to fully try the products out. I have to say the three products that i am most in love with is the crayon in gold, the polish lip balms and also the cheek tints. My favourite of all though has to be the nail polishes i tried the light grey in Hopscotch. It lasted for nearly a week without chipping and didn't stain my nails. It is also a lot like the Illamasqua nail colour in DWS.
The Products i did not like though was definitely the mascaras as they where quite clumpy and dry. Also i disliked the eyeshadow mixers. The colours where too mismatched and difficult to wear. They also faded quite quickly and you have to layer on the eyeshadow to get a burst of colour to the eye.
All in all though i was quite happy with the topshop collection. They where clever in a way that they copied the big brands like Illamasqua, Nars, MAC and Bobbie Brown by copying their best selling product colours or their new season colours. The quality isn't amazing so don't go in thinking your getting MAC quality for a good price because at the end of the day you are paying little for an okay product. The price reflects the quality.
I will be looking to now go for the brushes and eyelashes. I need some new eye brushes such as a new eyeliner brush and blender brush, I also need some eyelashes for the summer but the ones in Topshop are slightly over the top for what i am really looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to read your views

Related Posts with Thumbnails